מספר צפיות: 506
המומחים: Prof. Arthur Ragauskas
קטגוריה: הטלוויזיה של העסקים
Professor Arthur Ragauskas is a Fellow of the International Academy of Wood Science and TAPPI and Professor at the School of Chemistry and Biochemistry at Georgia Institute of Technology answers these questions:
1. Why is it so important for us as a society to focus on creating a sustainable world, derived from renewable resources?
2. What is non -food plant biomass?
3. What type of energy is sourced from the biomass conversion process?
4. Will the impact of biofuels on todays society be as profound as the discovery of petroleum?
5. What are the next steps in research in this field?